Broken, exhausted, ready to give up
Snatched from consciousness amid sobs raking my being
Ushered into a galactic throne room
Filled with the sweetest aroma
The space in between filled with celestial melody
Of the gazillion stars
Permeating everything around, yet not blinding,
Angelic beings, so mighty, so great, so magnificent
Bow at my entrance
With wonder and admiration in their clear, pure
light-brown-almost gold colored eyes
Their skin seems translucent-bronze, shimmering
Looking around at the expanse throne room set in the
center of the galaxies, it seems
His Majesty, Creator of the Universe, stands and stretches
out His arms towards me
Inviting me to draw closer to Him
I walk…no, glide across the room towards Him, my heart
quaking within me,
His eyes clear and pure like liquid crystal and gold
They draw me in absorbing all and completely saturating me
with His awesome goodness
Before I know it, I’m enfolded in His embrace….an embrace
that caresses my spirit so deeply,
He has a sweet scent on His garment… he has a heart! I
feel it resonating within Him.
All else ceases to exist and it is just me and Him.
As I drift off into Him, all the pain in my being that so
tormented me ebbs away
My tears vanish and I am whole…so much peace joy rest
permeating all I am
It’s morning. I awaken refreshed, joyful not a trace of
the sadness of the eve.
Only an overwhelming knowing that He is ...Cira.
No comments:
Post a Comment